FIVE REASONS TO STORE IT AT GRANITE
October 11th, 2019
The last thing you want as you prepare to move is more frustration. Finding a safe and secure place near you to store your valuable belongings is often at the bottom of your list of delightful fun during these stressful times. Granite Mountain Storage is dedicated to providing you the smoothest, easiest experience possible. We’re here to help and we’re coming to your rescue with these 5 reasons why storing at Granite is the right thing to do.
1. State-of-the-Art Security: Our 32 surveillance cameras (4 times more than most other self-storage facilities) cover entire facility in high definition. All of our exterior doors on our interior storage units have alarms alerting our on-site security monitoring system each time a door is opened. Unique PIN coded access gates keep everyone but our tenants our and your possessions safe within. We offer 24 hour access to our Ultra High Security units.
2. Top-of-the-Line Temperature Controlled Units: Beautifully designed and constructed to the highest standards of safety, security, permanence and quality, our temperature controlled units keep the temperature comfortable to protect your valuables against extreme temperatures.
3. Convenience: The latest technology allows you to manage your account on line. We have everything you need to properly and safely organize and store your belongings and our everyday low price for locks, boxes, bubble wrap and tape make your storage experience a breeze. We’re close to you so you can keep your belongs near and accessible and we offer extended hours so you can access your unit when it is convenient for you.
4. Money-Saving Referral Program: Our new customer specials make it affordable to move in and to thank you for your loyalty, we give account credit for each referral you give us. We also give the new customer a discount. When you rent, you’ll receive a set of referral cards.
5. We’re Experts in Business Storage: We have the experience and solutions to solve any storage challenge no matter the industry. Call, stop by or visit StoreItAtGranite.com to learn more and find your unit size.
NEWS AND TIPS